From intimate business luncheons to elaborate dinner parties, commencements, pre-show and post-show cocktail receptions, annual meetings and award ceremonies–the sky is the limit! No matter what your needs, our unique spaces are a great place for your event.
The City Opera House offers a downtown location, state of the art lighting and sound, turn of the century curtain and backdrop, versatile venue setup, caterer of your own choosing, victorian red seating, a liquor license on site, and much, much more.
- Use of Lobby and/or Auditorium
- City Opera House Event Manager “On Site”
- Accommodates all Event Sizes:
- Small: Under 100
- Medium: 100-300
- Large: 300-400
- Theater: 650
- Green Room Available
- 12 Hours in the Historic City Opera House (Setup, Event and Cleanup)
- One Wireless Microphone
- Setup of Event: Tables, Chairs, Podium, etc.. (Decorations and Linens Responsibility of Rental Party)
The iconic venue, great location and superior service all add up to one spectacular event location in downtown Traverse City.
Please contact Debbie Douglas to learn more about hosting your events at City Opera House.
Debbie Douglas | Special Events Manager