Part-Time Facility Technician
City Opera House is seeking an energetic part-time hourly employee that can assist with physical set-up needs for events. Ideal candidate would also have some stage technology background.
This position involves the following:
- Assist with physical event set-ups,(changing the main floor from all chairs to tables and chairs
- Assist with building sanitary/custodial needs
- Monitors restrooms and areas used during events for cleanliness, re-stocking supplies as needed
- Assists with general cleaning as needed
- Has knowledge in theatre stagecraft
- Assists with show load-in/strike and set up, (moving equipment boxes)
- Spotlight operation
- Assists technical director with show & event support of stage equipment
- Hours will vary. Availability must include late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Position involves some heavy lifting
- Hourly rate is dependent on skill set
Interested candidates should send a resume with qualifications and interest to email@example.com
Application deadline is: Wednesday, June 21, 2017