The City Opera House is a gorgeous historically intact Victorian opera house which boasts a rich history as a cornerstone of culture in the Grand Traverse region.
Since opening in 1892, this elegant historic theater, the “Grand Old Lady’, has served as a community gathering space. Its dramatic barrel vault ceiling, ceiling frescos, gold leaf accents and Victorian styling offer a vibrant, one – of – a kind venue for your special day. Its versatile design allows the venue to transform from an intimate ceremony and reception to a state –of-the –art 700 seat theater.
Unparalleled Victorian charm, superior service, and an accessible location all add up to a unique environment in the heart of downtown Traverse City.
- Located in the heart of downtown Traverse City
- Beautiful victorian architecture
- Versatile venue for all types, sizes & budgets
- Romantic victorian red velvet seating
- Private bridal party dressing rooms
- Exclusive preferred caterers
- Bar service by Identity Brewing
Envision your special day at the City Opera House. Tours available.
231-941-8082 Ext 208
106 East Front Street
Traverse City, MI 49684