The health and safety of our patrons, artists, and staff is our top priority. City Opera House is engaged in conversations to ensure that we protect all who visit the Opera House.
At this time, all upcoming City Opera House events are in the process of determining if events will be allowed to proceed, reschedule, or cancel under limited terms. Notices or phone calls will be distributed per upcoming events with further information.
By executive order of the Governor the City Opera House will be closed for business until further notice.
City Opera House will adjust our plans as new information becomes available.
- June 20, Broadway Bound! Dear Evan Hansen
Rescheduled to August 7, 2021
- June 28, NWS Robert Giles
Rescheduled for November 10
- July 7, NWS Mark Nepo
Rescheduled to July 16, 2021
- October 30, The Moth Mainstage
Rescheduled to May 14, 2021
We are taking extra safety measures, including:
For the latest information from the State of Michigan regarding COVID-19, please visit michigan.gov/coronavirus.
Should you have questions or concerns, please contact the City Opera House (231) 941-8082 X 202.
- Extensive cleaning and increased frequency of disinfecting procedures for all high-touch areas such as sanitizing armrests, handrails, door handles, countertops, sinks, faucets, bathroom doors, and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Ensuring all staff are educated in personal washing and cleaning protocols.
- Monitoring the health of our staff and enforcing those who are symptomatic to stay home.
- Asking staff to limit contact with patron’s personal items such as mobile devices and tickets.