Your non-profit City Opera House continues to pivot during the COVID-19 pandemic. City Opera House continues to follow industry protocol. The health and safety of our patrons, artists, and staff is our top priority. City Opera House will continue to adjust plans as new information becomes available. For the most up to date information, we invite you to join our eClub and check the website frequently.
- June 20, Broadway Bound! Dear Evan Hansen
Rescheduled to August 7, 2021
- July 7, NWS Mark Nepo
Rescheduled to July 16, 2021
- October 30, The Moth Mainstage
Rescheduled to May 14, 2021
COH protocol includes:
- Extensive cleaning and increased frequency of disinfecting procedures for all high-touch areas such as sanitizing armrests, handrails, door handles, countertops, sinks, faucets, bathroom doors, and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Ensuring all staff are educated in personal washing and cleaning protocols.
- Monitoring the health of our staff and enforcing those who are symptomatic to stay home.
- Asking staff to limit contact with patron’s personal items such as mobile devices and tickets.
For the latest information from the State of Michigan regarding COVID-19, please visit michigan.gov/coronavirus.
Should you have questions or concerns, please contact the City Opera House (231) 941-8082 X 202.